GIVING AT GRACE-CALVARY
SCRIPTURE INSTRUCTS US TO BE CHEERFUL IN OUR GIVING!
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7.
HOW TO GIVE
Grace-Calvary graciously receives your offerings using several methods, all designed to help you be the faithful, cheerful giver God wants you to be:
• Offering Plate – Every Sunday, we share our gifts through the offerings presented at the altar.
• Online Giving – As described below, there are options available to donate directly to Grace-Calvary using a secure online service dedicated to serving churches and Christian organizations. These offerings are designed for your convenience and are completely safe and secure.
• Gifts of Stock – If you have appreciated stock you would like to give to the church, please contact the Church Administrator at 706-754-2451 or email for assistance, email@example.com.
• Bequests – If you would like to include gifts to Grace-Calvary Episcopal Church in your estate planning, please consider contacting Fr. Sam Buice or Amy Amason to discuss this valuable approach to giving.
• Mail and In Person – As always, you may mail or bring your gift to the church office at your convenience. (Grace-Calvary Episcopal Church, P.O. Box 490, Clarkesville, GA 30523)